Emergency plz read an give me ideas other than wut i think it might be

ok so here is wuts been gon on wit my 1 yrs old past month first she got pneeumonia wit 105 fever an she got unresponsive an started shaking she spent a day in the hospital they said her white blood cells was really high but didnt worry cuz might be cuz of herr ben so sick, then 3 days latter a horrible yeast infection doc said cuz of the med she been off it for two weeks still has it, an now she has developed a lump on the side an one at the top of her head she has not hit her head on anything an its gettn bigger so big i can see it all the way from accross my living room now.. any ideas of wut could be gon on wit her

tiffanybella

Asked by tiffanybella at 9:54 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Health

• take her to the doctor and please don't say wit and wut it gives people a headache and it's hard to take you serious when you "talk" like that
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:57 AM on May. 25, 2011

• well i am a nurse and dont want to scare you, but is there anyway she might have a tumor. with her been so young you also need to make sure she doesnt have an internal infection..there are some other thoughts but i need more info like has she had any previous illness, does anything run in the family history, eating habits as well as behavior and etc. good luck hun i wish you and your family the very best!! god bless
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 9:58 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I would head back the children's hospital ASAP! Or call her Dr. ASAP!!! No idea. I would be thinking tumor. Go to webmd or google it if you want better answers.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:00 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm sorry. I had trouble reading that too. Please try to use real words because some of us are getting old (lol) and trying to translate hurts our brains and eyes. Anyway, you need to take your little one to the doctor!
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:00 AM on May. 25, 2011

• this is more than a simple need of medical home remedy from other moms

take her to a doctor now
    listen to your instincts if you feel the doctor is not on the right track
    seek 2nd , 3rd opionin
    ask for every test possible that sems on the right track
    do you have anyone close to you, that has a good head on their shoulders and can speak up to medical profession-take them along

i have ZERO idea what this could be
    BUT... it sounds like it is very luckly something that needs medical attention ASAP
    seek the best medical attention in your area - TODAY
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:12 AM on May. 25, 2011

• very luckly - oops
    likely
    sorry
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:13 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Please get off your computer(hopefully you posted this from the hospital on your phone) and get your child some help. I don't think anyone on here could answer this for you. But I wouldn't wait.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:13 AM on May. 25, 2011

• correcting grammar, or lack of
    when the question states that a baby has a lump on the side of her head

really !?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:29 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I would go to the childrens hospital immediately to have to looked at.

fiatpax: thank you I was gonna say the same thing about correcting grammar, the poor mom is probably nervous and freaking out and the last thing on her mind is use of proper grammar.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:36 AM on May. 25, 2011

• With her history and only being 1, she needs to be seen by a doctor.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:40 AM on May. 25, 2011