I'm worried

I started going to a none denominational church...my SO was brought up I beleive 7th day Adventist and really strict so when he moved out of his parents house he didn't live by what he was taught...I told him they have a band where I go and he's very interested in going...not sure if it's just to check out the band,but he did ask how you get into a church band...I have no clue so I told him that...my worries are he has a natural talent to hear when even 1 key is off...how it doesn't ruin music for him is beyond me but it's really annoying...anyways I'm glad he wanting to go for whatever reason...he's still going but I;m worried if he doesn't like the band he wont go back. i kow it;s his choice and I would never force it on him.

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 9:55 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Stop worrying.... like you said "I know it's his choice and I would never force it on him" Which is a good way to be. If you 'force' him he will just resent it and not take any of it in. Lead by example and maybe he will follow. Example works much better than lecture ;)
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 10:04 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Let it go I live with a man who has the closest thing to perfect as you can get. So yes I hear it when I'm slightly off ( Which is rare). Laughter is the best thing here. They eventually get it.
    daps

Answer by daps at 10:10 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Sorry perfect pitch
    daps

• well if it's off key maybe he can talk to them about joining the band... ?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:38 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Awww, you really love him.

This is just the begining of your spiritual journey together, be patient, and be sure to keep talking. Tell him your fears, and see what he says.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 6:55 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Well hun, there's nothing you can do about it. If he likes it, he likes it. If he doesn't, he doesn't.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:54 PM on May. 25, 2011