WHERE CAN I FIND A YORKIE? REASONABLE PRICE IN MICHIGAN

I WAS LOOKING FOR X-MAS BUT NOW IT MAY IN JANUARY,
ANYBODY PUP HAVING PUPPIES..
THANK

NEWME08

Asked by NEWME08 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pets

• Google Yorkie Rescue Missions in your state.
    We got a mastiff from a mastiff rescue here, full bred, he was $150.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• good luck on that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Pet finders.com is a good way to start looking but also Yorkie rescue may have some available. Also look up Yorkie breeders in your area. I had to get my Brussel Griffon from Tx. and I live in Fl. Good luck....

doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 7:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Hoobly.com is a great place to find pets. I live in MI, and this is where I advertise my puppies (Shih Tzu). Hoobly isn't just for MI, but is for all 50 states. When you log on to the website you can search the ads in just Michigan, and there are TONS of them. It's a great place to search for your Yorkie and the website is easy to use.
    Good luck.
    If you need any other info about Hoobly.com then let me know. As mentioned, I advertise my dogs there and I have also purchased animals from the website.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 1:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have a yorkie and can I please tell you that they aren't the cute little fit in your purse dogs always. They are very head strong and hard to train. I mean I love my little man and all but do A LOT of homework please
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have a Yorkie also, and they are not all head strong and hard to train. My Yorkie was actually very easy to train, she is very smart.
    Just because one Yorkie is headstrong/hard to train doesn't mean they all are.
    Anonymous

• Its not just one darling.. maybe I should have made it a bit more clear...I have had 3 yorkies..well correction one was a silky yorkie cross...and they have been (though I love(d) them to death) much harder to train than any other breed I have ever had...and there have been a lot. I was not suggesting that she NOT get a yorkie but that she make sure she researches the breed a lot. People have a some what limit idea of what a yorkie is all about.....and I agree they are very smart but then again terriers usually are. It's that smart factor that makes them fun as heck and stubborn at times...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• thanks for all who answered.
    I do currently have a yorkie-poo and he is a bundle of joy.
    Yes,he can be stubborn but he is something else.
    NEWME08

Answer by NEWME08 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008