My husband makes me feel like crap, what should I do? adult content

My husband comes in from work and complains about how the house looks. I clean all day and have a child who is almost two (needless to say things don't stay clean) My husband also calls me names like hussy and bitch. He takes my cell phone and checks it and he gets on his facebook when I get on mine (I think he has subscribed to my status' because his page sees absolutely everything I put on there! My husband does not help around the house, and he never ever does anything for our child, no diaper changes, no baths, and no play time. My husband has a reletively easy job 8 hours a day but he comes in and goes to sleep EVERY evening! When it comes to intimate times he says to me you wanna have sex? plain and simple. He probably kisses me once a day sometimes if that, he never hugs me or wants to do anything with me at all. He even refuses to watch our son so I can go shower. He gets mad at me for the stupidest things! I am no angel but I try to be the best wife ever to him, I am not appreciated or trusted. He has no Idea what I do do all day and even all night, There is so much more I could rant about but I need answers, support or suggestions please help. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Leave
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:49 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I would imagine a pitching wedge to the junk might have some effect.

Seriously though, in your place I'd grab that man by the scruff and let him in on the fact that his barest minimum efforts aren't cutting the mustard and he'd better up his game, or he may find his dinner tasting strangely metallic one fine day.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:51 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Leave

Answer by gemgem at 10:57 AM on May. 25, 2011

• He is an ass.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:00 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Leave, and BTW unless you set your FB privacy setting to where he can only see certain things, he can see everything on your page by default. He doesn't have to "subscribe" to anything.

KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 11:02 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Seriously though, in your place I'd grab that man by the scruff and let him in on the fact that his barest minimum efforts aren't cutting the mustard and he'd better up his game, or he may find his dinner tasting strangely metallic one fine day. lmbo!!! haha thats sooo funny. im going to use that on dh when he gets me mad. Anyway i would tell him im not happy and if he wants this marriage to work he needs to show me some respect and help with the kids YOU made together. Or he can watch us leave.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:02 AM on May. 25, 2011

• maybe you should see a therapist / counselor for yourself
    yes- he is an ass
    yes - you do not deserve to be treated this way
    yes - it will effect your child

do you know that life does not have to be this way? it may mean that you need to leave him, assuming that he does not see that he has any problem with his actions and will never go to a therapist
    you go - get strong again in your mind, heart and soul

does not sound like this man will change, therefore you need to make the change to make your life and your childs life better
    life does not have to be like this
    not easy to leave, but can be done, and you will be happy with life again when this 'man' who sucks all the positive energy out of any room he walks into
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:13 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Wow. Does he have any good qualities?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:17 AM on May. 25, 2011

• You deserve better and its clear that he isn't equipped to love you and appreciate you for the woman that you are. He's a mental abuser and he will continue abusing you until you decide that this isn't the type of life for you or your daughter.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:35 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Have you tried to tell him how you feel? If he doesnt want to listen to then you need to make a decision on whats next and how to handle the situation before he can take it to the next level. If I were in the situation than I would make it clear to him that he has to change his ways or he can kiss your butt goodbye. I hope this helps good luck...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 11:37 AM on May. 25, 2011