I wonder?

I am kinda worried that my son wont flip to a head down position. Right now he is Transverse and I don't think I can ever remember when I was pregnant with my girls that they were transverse. Am I just getting worried over nothing? Is there something I can do to make him flip head down? Granted I still have time before he is born but it still bothers me.

WranglerMommy

Asked by WranglerMommy at 10:50 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:00 AM on May. 25, 2011

• my sister had her baby in postition upside down
    doctor moved the baby twice (uncomfortable at best) and baby moved back to her upside down position
    then nurse gave my sister a yoga position thing to do
    (it was days before birth and sister was scheduled for c section because of this)
    the yoga thing worked
    she had natural birth!
    do not know name of position and you should ask your medical professionals first before trying anyway
    maybe call your doctors office and speak to a nurse, or a few, someone should have the name on this

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:02 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I am 26 weeks and 3 days. I guess I am a bit paranoid lol. I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy..so this whole pregnancy I have been worried about everything.
    WranglerMommy

Comment by WranglerMommy (original poster) at 11:03 AM on May. 25, 2011

• It's way too early to worry about it. My baby was breech. She turned that way at around 35 weeks. I felt her turn. It was HUGE! I had a c-section and it was no big deal. I actually preferred it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:07 AM on May. 25, 2011

• im sure your baby will move to a head down position i think my son didnt flip until like 30 weks or so if the baby doesnt flip by then the dr usually tries to flip it and if still doesnt flip the usually do a c-section. good luck
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 1:46 PM on May. 25, 2011