COUPLE MORE ?S

WHEN DID YOUR DR CHECK YOU AT EVERY VISIT HOW FAR ALONG WERE YOU WHEN THEY STARTED.

AND HOW FAR ALONG WERE YOU WHEN YOUR STOMACH SEEMED LIKE IT WAS ALWAYS HARD. AND WAS IN THE WAY LITERALLY I CAN SIT UP STRAIGHT BECAUSE SHE IS IN THE WAY.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 37 weeks.

And she's been in my way since about 30 weeks, ha.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Check your cervix, you mean? I think I was about 37 weeks, though it may have been a little later. I had some pre-term labor concerns early on, though, so they were watching mine pretty closely.

As for the hardening...honestly, I never thought mine was THAT hard. I've felt other pregnant bellies that felt like brick walls, but mine always felt a little softer to me. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• ANd for the hardening, I missed that.
    My belly is only really hard whereever she's at. It hasn't gotten hard all over.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008