Schedule?

What is your toddlers schedule? My 18 month olds schedule seems to be in flux right now.

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 11:08 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When my LO was that young she was up at 9 and nap at 12, up by 3 or 4 and bed at 7. There really wasn't a set schedule otherwise. She decided on this one herself.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:12 AM on May. 25, 2011

• My son usually wakes up at 8 or 9, eats lunch at 1, has naptime/play by yourself time from 3 - 5:30, eats dinner at 7, and bedtime at 9. He's 2 now but we have had this schedule or at least pretty close to it as long as I can remember, it works great for us. Hope that helps.
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 11:13 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I get my son dressed at 6 a.m. I let him lay down while I get ready. I get ready and make his lunch and my coffee and I'm finished by 7:15 a.m. I take my son to the daycare and he is there until 5:15 p.m. when I get there to pick him up. He tells me about his day on the way home. I cook dinner when we get home. We eat by 6:00 p.m. We spend some quality time together (reading, puzzles, watching a movie, etc.) Bath time by 8:00 p.m. I dress him in his p.j.s and I tuck him in and read him 2 books. It's lights out after that and that is bedtime. He started this routine when he was 2. On the weekends he takes naps at noon because that's what time the daycare has naps and he eats lunch at 11:30 a.m. because that's what kind of schedule he has at daycare. I try not to make him wait until he really hungry otherwise he gets wild. It's really good to have a routine, kids need that kind of stability.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:16 AM on May. 25, 2011

• My 2 yo wakes around 7, has breakfast, get his siblings off to school, playtime until noon (we usually run errands now too), lunch around 12, down for nap at 1, wake up around 3-3:30, welcome siblings home from school, play (we've been going to the pool), come home and play with sibs until supper, eat together as a family, playtime with Daddy, bath, books and bed at 7:30.

Answer by missanc at 1:03 PM on May. 25, 2011