As far as customer service goes.........

Walgreens or CVS?

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 11:15 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• CVS, I like to shop where at least half of the employees speak English. I'm sorry but it's true, our Walgreens are all foreign owned and it makes getting help difficult.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 11:33 AM on May. 25, 2011

• CVS

Answer by older at 11:15 AM on May. 25, 2011

• walgreens
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:17 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Walgreens
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:17 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I've had good service both places, but go to Walgreens more often so I'll say Walgreens.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:21 AM on May. 25, 2011

• CVS- I worked there for 4 yrs and I know I always did my best to help everyone. The few times I haev gone into walgreens no one was friendly or helpful for that matter. And yes, I felt this way prior to working for CVS. No, I do NOT work there anymore lol.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 11:23 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I used to go to Walgreen's because it was the closest pharmacy that carried my meds. Everyone was super nice (especially the pharmacy folks). Now that I've moved (and no longer need those meds) the closest pharmacy is CVS and I find I have to wait forever for someone to wait on me, so I guess I'd have to say Walgreens.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 11:43 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I have always preferred Walgreens and after my last visit to the store I was frustrated that I knew what I wanted and they tried to steer me towards another product that I didn't want. But I can say that my visit for customer service was excellent.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:45 AM on May. 25, 2011