Cant deal anymore...

Im uncomfortable as hell...I cant seem to get enough sleep...Im hott all the time...My lower half of my body hurts like hell...my god please tell me these are signs that labor is coming soon. Im 36wks and 5 days.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm 38 weeks and I'm not having any signs of labor :( It's normal to be completely uncomfortable in these last few weeks.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The last weeks are the absolute WORST! :( :( Try to keep yourself as distracted as possible, with good movies, good books, magazines, etc. They're things you won't have as much time to enjoy when the baby arrives anyway, so this is a good excuse to enjoy them to the fullest!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Sorry...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• how big is your baby, have they given you an estimate? I know exactly how you feel. I was BEGGING my doctor to do something at 37 weeks, and of course, she wouldn't. I got a C section at 38 wks. (due to preEclampsia) but, I had labor contractions for weeks and wouldn't dialate past 2cm because my son's shoulders prevented him from engaging. Good luck girl, it will be over soon!
    nichvegas-mommy

Answer by nichvegas-mommy at 4:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• umm welcome 2 the joy of being prego your gonna be misrable the last month get use 2 it
    Anonymous

• hope your labor goes well.. :) I had lavender oil (well vanilla lavender to be exact).. it works wonders.. smelling it makes you feel a bit relaxed..I had braxton hicks for a long time.. (2-3 months before I had the baby).. now even with this preg. I have them starting now.. I am happy.. so if you think you're having contractions.. it might be easier for you once you do deliver the baby..
    simran4god

Answer by simran4god at 6:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008