Is it hot in here or...?

Im a little over 18 weeks and me and my hubby were tryin to catch a nap before he went to work this afternoon,and i was layin in bed and out of no where i started burning up and couldnt shake it,so i decided to take a cold shower and that helped for a whole 2 secs and after i got out of the shower i felt fine,and then after i got dressed and sat down on the couch i started swetting and feeling really dizzy,what goin on?

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Pretty normal. Hormones re all out of whack.
    It's the winter, snowing out, below zero, and I hav eto sleep with a fan on me caus ei get sohot.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• welcome to pregnancy lol its just your hormones are out of wack. im the same way as olivia is cold outside and snowing and im sleeping with the fan on and the heat turned down my poor hubby is cold.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Being hot was one of my first signs of pregnancy! It's perfectly normal...as long as you didn't have a fever!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• ever see father of the bride 2? they had the air way down and the dad was running around freezing while the girls were sweating.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008