Have you ever dressed up identically in mother/daughter outfits?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 11:40 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• only same colors my daughter loves it:) come to think of it it is kinda fun:)
    maryannchavez86

Answer by maryannchavez86 at 11:41 AM on May. 25, 2011

• No, that's totally lame.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 25, 2011

• No, I would feel ridiculous, but sometimes I think it's cute when I see it in a catalog.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:42 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Sort of. My older daughter's first Easter we had sort of matching dresses, hers was blue with precious moments characters along the bottom. Mine was the same blue with small flowers.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:43 AM on May. 25, 2011

• We do matching colors...I think its cute.
    Shayla.Carrie

Answer by Shayla.Carrie at 11:47 AM on May. 25, 2011

• When my DD was little we used to wear matching outfits often (I sew). She loved it when we would put on matching dresses and go for a Me & Mommy walk around the nearby shopping area.

I also made a matching baseball cap and shorts for my DS when he was a preschooler. I loved to put them in a double stroller and wandered the neighborhood in our matching clothes.

I once made a 'family outfit' (in a nautical print) that included matching shorts and fishing hat for my DH, dresses for our DD and me, and shorts and an embellished T-shirt for DS. We wore them to the county fair and got so much attention that my DH refused to put them on again. LOL
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:54 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My mom and I did when i was like, 9 or 10. Will i put my daughters through that horror??

Nope.
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 4:30 AM on May. 31, 2011