Jello Shots

Does anyone have any recipes on how to make these?

ana326

Asked by ana326 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Food & Drink

• the box tells you how the only different is you sub a cup of vodka or whatever you wana use instead of water so its equal amounts of water and vodka then put them in the fridge for a couple hours.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i just buy some jello and some vodka and how ever it says 2 make the jello u use half of it in vodka like if it say 2 cups of water use one cup water and one cup vodka those sound good lol then mix it and put in the fridge or freezer
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Mommy is right but we use lime jello with Tequilla!!
    sweetestlatina

Answer by sweetestlatina at 5:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• We generally use vodka, but some crazies we know use everclear. Instead of half and half you use 1 1/2 c water and half cup everclear
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Sounds good!! New Years is right around the corner!!
    milfmama360

Answer by milfmama360 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Kegworks.com has some really fun recipes. I made some for my mommy's getaway weekend and they were a hit...I didn't make them quite as crazy as the recipes on this site, but the lime w/rum and pineapple w/rum were big hits! I just did a search for jello shot recipes and found a ton of sites and ways to do it.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 6:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008