Three Questions on (Miscarriage)

If You have had an early Miscarriage how would you know? Could it go unnoticed? And would you start your period at the regular date it's supposed to come on if you lost the baby early enough? I asked a question the other day about pregnancy beacause i've been pregnant twice but this time something strange is going on two postives four negatives no period and all the pregnancy symptoms scared to go to the doctor for bad news. :(

hotcherry21

Asked by hotcherry21 at 12:20 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Depending on timing, you may or may not know. The next period is going to depend on when the miscarriage occured.
    And yes, if there are concerns, I would absolutely call your doctor.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:23 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Well i haven't had any bleeding its just the pregnancy tests that are throwing me off because like i said i got negatives and positives bt no period my past pregnancies i didnt have this problem at all......
    hotcherry21

Comment by hotcherry21 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on May. 25, 2011

• If there's any question though, I'd call the doctor. No matter what the outcome, at least you'll know.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:28 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have had 2 miscarriages. The first one I would have just assumed it was a normal period, if I had not taken a pregnancy test a week before. So, it is possible to have a miscarriage and not know it is happening. My periods started right back up afterwards like normal. My second one, I went for 9 1/2 wks thinking I was pregnant and really wasn't. I started bleeding, went to dr, did ultrasound and it looked normal. But went back for first ob appt, then did another ultrasound, there was no heartbeat. My hormone levels were rising during that time, like I was still pregnant. You should go to the doctor, to make sure everything is ok. I am sorry and know you are scared! Best wishes!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 12:28 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You need to go to the doctor. If you don't have insurance there must be a free clinic in your area that can at last tell you for sure if you are pregnant or not.
    Cafemom is agreat place to get maybes and perhapses, but none of us can diagnose you.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:31 PM on May. 25, 2011

• All of you are right...i just need to go to a doctor just scared i guess!!!!
    hotcherry21

Comment by hotcherry21 (original poster) at 12:37 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I Had a misscariage at 5 wks i believe it was in early 2007 i went to the dr and they heard no heartbeat. I could'nt walk i was is so much pain. They had me go in the next morning for a DNC
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 1:34 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I seriously don't think i had one but i seen on google that you can have one without knowing it but you will have a normal period if its early on idk how true that is but its the tests that are confusing me....just going to make an appt.sad

hotcherry21

Comment by hotcherry21 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on May. 25, 2011