I'm HUGE!

And it is depressing! :-(

I am only 20 weeks pregnant with baby #2, and I already feel like I am about to pop! I wasn't this big with #1 until 36 weeks. I haven't gained any weight yet, I just keep losing it in other places then my belly just keeps growing and it makes me feel bad. People are asking me all the time when I am due and when I say October they give me weird looks, or ask if I am having twins or say things like, "Oh, wow!"

I am already uncomfortable at bed time, I can't sleep on my back or stomach, and now I'm achey when I sleep on my side.

Maybe I am just being hormonal, but I'm feeling really down about it. :-(

What can I do to make myself feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't feel bad. When I was about 7 months pregnant with my first baby, we went out to eat for my birthday, and the waitress asked me if I was sure I would be able to fit in the booth!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• get a shirt for every day of the week that says '
    I am due in October
    Yes, I know I am big early
    Yes, its my second baby and you tend to get bigger earlier
    Yes, I AM uncomfortable..
    Yes, I AM hormonal so don't come closer
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I felt the same way!! Both of my pregnancies I gained about 52 lbs. I too got strange looks from people asking when my due date was, and it was far off. It was very irritating! People can be sooooo rude!! But, I was healthy and so were my babies, that was all that mattered to me! I just got to the point where I did not care, I was pregnant and it wasn't going to last forever. I knew I could lose the weight afterwards. I dressed nice and always did my hair and makeup and whatever else to make me feel as good as possible. Just take care of yourself. The baby will be here before you know it and you will get back to "normal"! Good luck!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 1:01 PM on May. 25, 2011

• or get ashirt that says...NO I'm NOT pregnant sooo don't ask...that should throw em off a bit..lol
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:05 PM on May. 25, 2011

• just think how much more miserable you will be in about 10 wks. and enjoy your slightly less miserable self now? im sure that totally wont help,but IDK
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• oh my goodness!! im in EXACTLY the same boat! im a few days from 20 weeks, and due in october and im huge! i look like im about 7m already...its sad for me too..but you know what, im rockin this HUGE baby bump..lol..theres nothing i can do about it, might as well accentuate my curves..lol
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:10 PM on May. 25, 2011

• oh and i havent gained any weight yet with this pregnancy either..ive lost about 5 pounds..i know exactly how you feel!
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:12 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I am pregnant with my third and I am GIANT too! I am due NOW and I just want to crawl in a hole and sleep until I give birth to avoid the discomfort and the chant of "you STILL haven't had that baby yet?!". No @$$holes! I haven't. When I am holding a baby in my arms, you'll know. OK?! Lol.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:18 PM on May. 25, 2011