6 weeks pregnant and.....

omg, my pants are getting really tight!!!! i wasnt this big with my other two at 6 weeks. with my daughter i didnt show until i was 6 months! i had a mc in march (i was 10 weeks) and i wasnt this big then either! at this rate ill be a house by time im due! is this normal? has anyone else gone through this? i am a little older and ive heard that you show earlier with each pregnancy but like this?

mykidsmom86

Asked by mykidsmom86 at 1:05 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could also be bloated a bit...6 wks. is a bit early.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:07 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I felt the sane way w #2. I was noticeably pregnant by 11.weeks.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:08 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I was in maternity clothes at 6 weeks with my second and third pregnancies. It happens.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 1:10 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I am 9 1/2 weeks and I can't comfortable button my pants anymore. I have had to get bigger shirts. With my first I didn't even know I was pregnant till 10 weeks
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 2:40 PM on May. 25, 2011

• at about 8 weeks with number 2 i was "showing"..im pretty sure it was all bloat, but my doctor also said baby was big, and i pretty much stayed about the same size from then until about 4 months, i started to get bigger and now im almost exactly 5 months and some ppl say i look 7m..eeek! lol
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You get bigger more quickly with each pregnancy, in my experience. Don't worry much about it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:13 PM on May. 25, 2011

• well every pregnancy is totally different...but for me I looked huge then too because I was super bloated and constipated so It was bowel distention that was making my tummy pooch out so much. ( thanks for sharing I know lol). But I hear with each pregnancy your muscles are more relaxed and used to stretching so you get bigger quicker but who knows. Good luck though and don't worry! You are beautiful all pregnant women are beautiful you are creating life.
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 8:09 PM on May. 25, 2011