What video game system things do you have?

We have a Wii, a Fisher Price Smart Cycle (gift), A TV V.Smile (gift), and a handheld V.Smile.

*Edit*

They have a few of those Plug N' Play TV games..golf one, a sponge bob one, a mickey mouse one, a Disney princess one, a disney*pixar classics one, a toy story one, Dora one, spider man one, and a race car one. All given to us, along with the TV V.smile and about a trillion games for it. lol

MommyMaddieTo4

Asked by MommyMaddieTo4 at 1:08 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have a Wii. I only use it for Netflix, my husband does the games. Right now we also have his friend's PS3 spending the week at our house so he can finish playing Madden '11...........
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:10 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Wii and Nintendo and an old old old PS.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:10 PM on May. 25, 2011

• We have an xbox 360, play station 3, and a Wii. And a SmartCycle for when our daughter is a little older.
    BananaMuffins

Answer by BananaMuffins at 1:11 PM on May. 25, 2011

• We have XBox 360, Kinect for it, Wii, two Nintendo DS...For some reason dh does not think that all is enough!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 1:11 PM on May. 25, 2011

• ~*Wow*~... because others upgraded, we had a ton of older games dumped on us! Nintendo, SNES, Atari, Sega, PS1, PS2, XBox, and tubs full of games!!!

Than we have the kids doing Leapster Explorer, Jumpstart and various other teaching programs on their computers, eldest has a DS, they have tons of games that hook to the TV, like that Dora glob thing, one that is a virtual cozy coup car, and tons of others!

We prefer to stick to stuff if it is educational... and why we DVR things like Sid the Science Kid, Magic School Bus, Diego, and more
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:12 PM on May. 25, 2011

• lol. A wii(Christmas), a game boy DS(hand me down) and an old i-phone DH got from someone for $10 and we use as an i-touch (It has no phone service on it)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:12 PM on May. 25, 2011

• We have a Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, Game cube, super Nintendo, and I think I still have my Atari and my original Nintendo. Oh and a Nintendo DS.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:13 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Wii, XBox, XBox 360 w/kinect, Playstation 2, Nintendo.
    We have the handheld 3Ds too. We all play the Wii and Playstation. The boys are the Xbox fanatics.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 1:14 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have xbox360 and ps3, I'm a online gamer, so hit me up if you have account.
    MsVanqueOsg

Answer by MsVanqueOsg at 1:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• we have a nintendo 64, playstation 1 & 2, xbox & xbox 360, a WII, nintendo DS a PSP and a few plug n play systems... My kids think they need a Play 3 and to quote them "seriously need some more games mom"...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:16 PM on May. 25, 2011