Not pregnant...

After a few mistaken evaporation lines and a few negative tests, I am confident that I am (unfortunately) NOT pregnant. I accept that. Maybe next month. Good luck to all you who are ttc:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• hugs

I have your opposite problem, not bragging by any means, have you concidered having someone else birth the baby for you? I am the type that if it was their egg and sperm, and they covered medical... I would do it in a heartbeat!!! I don't drink, no drugs, and cigarette smoke makes me sick.. my health insurance doesn't cover a baby that isn't mine though

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I know how tough it is when you get the negatives! We tried for 3 years for our first. It's good to stay positive! Good luck to you!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:21 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm sorry doll :-( It's hard to get BFN, after BFN Just know that there are lots of us here with you that understand the disappointment and will help you stay strong. I pray for you to get a BFP very soon!

baby dust  Sending you baby dust!

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 1:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• it sucks that your went through that but i myself kno the heartache of a BFN. Baby Dust to you and Good Luck next month!!
    Hopeful_Gam

Answer by Hopeful_Gam at 4:39 PM on May. 25, 2011

• we both are sailin gon the same boat. I tested today. It was negative. Will wait till sat to c if i get my periods. BFP is sooooo difficult. Baby dust to u and me

Sanagunjan

Answer by Sanagunjan at 5:40 AM on May. 26, 2011

• i am in exactly same situation for past 4 and half yrs i have been trying ttc. dont get disheartened pls it will happen some day .. i hope that u get the baby of ur dreams very soon. lots of luck to u :)
    Rasikasweet

Answer by Rasikasweet at 12:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• ***hugs***and***baby-dust***
    waiting123

Answer by waiting123 at 7:22 AM on May. 30, 2011