That BITCH hanged up on me...vent

I called Kool Smiles to reschedule a dental appt. For my children and the rep hanged up on me. She sound like she did't want to work anyway but damn
she suggested a date and i told her it wouldnt wrk is it possible to get an appt on a wednesday or friday and she hanged up! I know when i call back, I'll probably get a different rep...rude ass why get a customer service job if your customer service skills sucks ass??!? I wish i new her name

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 1:16 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Wow, back to the subject at hand, no one knows what her problem was or it could have been an accident and she might have been doing multiple things at one time, who knows, but if you wanted to vent that's fine go right ahead, but don't let these women on here get you all riled up than you already are, especially a certain one
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 2:21 PM on May. 25, 2011

• "hung up on me"
    marysmama09

Answer by marysmama09 at 1:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• She may have been feeding off of your attitude.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:32 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I hate it when that happens. Not defending her-- but maybe she hung up on accident? (if she was on a multi-line phone and taking other calls). If it were me I would make some mention of it, as my time is valuable too!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:19 PM on May. 25, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

One of those days... take deep breathes until you are calm or light haeded... whichever comes first?

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:19 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Ok first off, let off on the CAPs. No need to yell. lol Give her a break, she's only human. Have you EVER worked customer service? Do you have any idea the type of crap you put up with day in day out? Everyone has a breaking point. You aren't a perfectly polite robot just because you serve the public. Sounds like you just want to be angry though, and that's your choice.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:49 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Could it have been accidental? Had you noticed any irritation in her voice before the line went dead?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Why is she a bitch?? Maybe she's having a hard time. Maybe she's been taking a lot of shit from people and is a little sensetive. It probably had nothing to do with you. I'm just saying, sometimes in life it's nice to just cut someone a break because we all have our moments we aren't proud of. Just call back and schedule your appointment and let it go. Just this time. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:35 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I know what you mean. I am just about fed up with customer service everywhere anymore. Just take a few breaths and call back to schedule the appointment.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:39 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I agree with Musicmom, until you have worked in customer service you have no idea the kind of crap you have to put up with day in and day out from people.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:57 PM on May. 25, 2011