???????

ok i been having a lot of discharge i have to wear a pantie liner to keep my panties dry! I been to the doctors they took blood from me to see if i was pregnant i am waiting for it to com back my last period was 11/11/08 i was suppose to get it today nothing happen yet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm guessing your asking our opinion? I always have increased discharge before a period, so I wouldn't read too much into it, though I understand that it's NOT normal for you. Discharge also comes from different types of infections, which may throw your cycle out of whack as well. I hope the doc gives you the news you're looking for!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008