Casey Anthony question

I was not there when it happened so I am in no place to judge and I am not in the jury. I can say the prosecution side makes more sense to me..

How is that the last known day of Caylee alive was june 15 when picture of grandpa taken the last day she was alive to the defense. The are fitting this to perfectly. That day was marked because that was the last picture taken so defense uses that to say immidately after cayle died.

am I just reaching?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• What? I'm sorry, I'm having a difficult time understanding your question.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I am at working and just typing fast in between.

The last known date that Caylee anthony was alive was June 15. The defense is using that date to fit perfectly with their make believe explanation saying Caylee died on the 16th. which is immidiately after that date that caylee was known to be alive because of the picture that was dated on 6/15.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:55 PM on May. 25, 2011