Another Casey Anthony question..

defense attorney Baez is trying to make the parent look like awful people by saying they made her hide her pregnancy.

I know A LOT of parents are not thrilled when their teenages come up pregnant and want to hide it as much possible because they fear the scrutiny and the bashing from others.. That is not that unusal..

am i wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• So this made her kill her child or dump her body? Another excuse for her to not take responsibility.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:45 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Baez is saying butt tons of things that don't make sense. He's reaching as far as he possibly can.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:47 PM on May. 25, 2011

• They are going to use any excuse they can possibly come up with to try and get her off. That's what defense attorneys are paid to do, I don't think it will work, but you will probably see many more crazy idea's and excuses come up as this trial drags on.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:47 PM on May. 25, 2011

• They also said she didnt have a good relationship with her parents and the awful grotesques things they said of her father...

IMO, if I went through that I would protect my child not kill my child.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• No you aren't but they are trying to make sure Casey doesn't get the death penalty to they are using all these depictions that really mean little to the murder case.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:19 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yes, you are right but what does that have to do with the little girls death? this tot mom has been lying from day one and apparently all of her life, this story she made up is just that a lie! and the defense is looking pretty bad!!!!!! so it looks she is going to get what she has got coming to her.

Answer by older at 2:57 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Even if her parents were the worst parents on the planet and her dad molested her that wouldn't make it OK for her to kill her child and go on like nothing happened. I don't believe she was molested or mistreated I think the opposite she was very spoiled and used to getting her own way. That entitlement is why she killed her daughter. She felt she should be able to do what she wanted and probably thought if she got caught she was cute enough to get out of it. Crazy woman needs to be locked up. I agree with older she is probably going to finally get what is coming to her.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 3:12 PM on May. 25, 2011