Touchscreen phones

Do you have one or had one? Do you like them

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 1:48 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Technology

• My husband has one; it's an iPhone. I really DON'T like it.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:50 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yes. I have the torch. Love it. I love the slide out keyboard, and the touch screen features.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:51 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Mine is a android (touch screen) with slide out keyboard. It took some time to get use to using the touch screen to dial, etc but it's fine. I'm glad though that I have the slide out keyboard it makes texting easier for me.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 1:51 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yea i have one and sometimes i do and sometimes i dont but i would much rather have a keyboard
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 1:52 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have an android too...samsung vibrant! I just hate when it have its moment and freeze up while im texting or whatever im doing
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 1:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I don't have and don't want a touchscreen phone. I have an iPod Touch, which is great, especially for entertaining kids (very intuitive). But it just reinforces my desire to NEVER own a touchscreen phone. For one thing, I'm obsessed with keeping my phone screen clean and free of fingerprints especially, which would be impossible when having to touch it all the time. And for another, even though I know it can be locked, touch screens are very easy for kids to figure out.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:55 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Oh yes i agree! Even when i lock my phone,my 2 yr old can unlock it or lock me out lol. My screen can get messing too and its annoying..like now lol
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 2:03 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My SO and I have one and all three kids do too. Our calendars are synced and I have an app to organize my day. Reminders I set up pop up and keep things clear so I get everything done. I love the store list thingee too.The kids use it for their chores, friends numbers and addresses and homework. My kids have their music on there and the Easter Bunny and Santa bring them cards to use in the itunes store for music and apps. My pnone is my best friend besides my SO of course. Love it.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 2:07 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Chgomom yes.i love everything that comes.with my android
    Oh i love swype!!
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 2:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Hate them. I never seem to press what I want to press and then I just get frustrated. Give me a button, please!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:27 PM on May. 25, 2011