Anyone want to come clean my house?

All that is left is a few dishes, laundry needs put away and my floors swept and mopped. Any takers?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:49 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you come to my work and sit at this computer all day long while only getting the life sucked out of me energy wise -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:51 PM on May. 25, 2011

• No. Want to help me steam my curtains?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• if you would come take care of 3 kids and their grandmother i will happily do it for you lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 2:01 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yes if Anyone can shine a magic wand and relieve me of all of my Cancer damages and I can regain any health or wellness. I'd love to be well and able. Good luck! I hoped for a floor mopping for over one year. I didn't get any takers. I had 3 Brutal Chemo & radiation. These brutal side effects are beyond Horrible.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My husband does the floors and occasional dish but The Laundry? Huh, forget about it
    Stepmom27

Answer by Stepmom27 at 3:32 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I don' t want to clean my own house! I been chasing cats and running up and down the steps every time the tornado sirens go off today. After the 4th time I said, "tough, just take me to OZ!" Now I'm having a cocktail and looking at all the branches down in my yard again....I did that all day yesterday, picked up branches....hey, anyone want to clean up my yard?
    mommerbean

Answer by mommerbean at 6:35 PM on May. 25, 2011