No matter what I do or how hard I try, nothing is good enough for my husband.

I pay half the rent (250) the entire electric bill (300) put food on the table and make sure everyone had nice clothing. My husband pays half the rent (250) and pays for our tv and the rent to own place (200 monthly). I recently lost our baby at 8 weeks. He did not once tell me he was sorry. Didnt even just give me a hug and tell me it was going to be ok. I have been bleeding badly for several days and had to miss work. He is made and said that I am not even helping with bills and he is doing it all. He said im not even working to try to help. HELLO I PAY OVER HALF THE BILLS AND I JUST LOST A BABY! Idk what to do anymore. How can you love someone that is so damn heartless. We went on vacation last week to see his family and he didnt help with our son at all and I did not see him at all the entire trip. I was made the spend the entire trip with people I barely know while he was out drinking with his cousin and fishing. Idk if I even love him anymore. Im so tired of living like this. What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to leave that freaking man........if this post is even just an inkling of your life and his life attitude.........mama, you need to run like hell.........
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:17 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm sure he is hurting too and men aren't as emotional as women and they are just stupid when it comes to emotions! Try talking to him about how you feel, if it has always been like this however, I would think about counseling or maybe it's time to move on. GL and I'm so sorry for your losshugs

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:17 PM on May. 25, 2011

• He's paying rent for his own place?!? Let him live there, file for divorce, child support and alimony. What a jerk! I'm so sorry that you have to go through this.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:17 PM on May. 25, 2011

• File for divorce.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:20 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Counseling does wonders if you can talk him into it. Sorry your having a hard time right now. Has he always been that way?
    BowCheeky

Answer by BowCheeky at 2:29 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Its not been this bad. But ive really been trying. We have been through cheating and abuse. I thought he had changed, but recently it has gotten very bad with money issues.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Honey, if I didn't do/act/say/react/think the way my ex-husband thought I should do/act/say/react/think then HE got pissed off and it was ALL MY FAULT. The one and only bruise he left on me was the last time I saw him outside of a court room. Reading ONLY what you posted made me relive that hell of living with him.

He's my EX for a reason, and you need to make this jerk your ex for the same reason. AND, you have a kids to protect; I just had me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:41 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby-- HUGS!!!! I think your husband is a selfish, inconsiderate, asshole!!! If it were me, I would kick his sorry ass to the curb and file for divorce!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:15 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Leave him.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:22 PM on May. 25, 2011