Had or having a threesome? adult content

Just wondering if anyone has had a threesome with there husband or boyfriend? If so did you have another female or male. Only why I'm asking is because I'm plan on having one, and needing some tips what and what not to do. If you come here to judge, please don't! Thank you!!!

MsVanqueOsg

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 2:19 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I also have had 2 -- one with another female and one with another male. I especially enjoyed the one with other male because it was someone I was already somewhat attracted too -- which caused a problem with my (then) husband. It was obvious that we were attracted to each other at the time and after hubby and I divorced, I actually dated the other man (which ex-hubby really resented). If your going to do it, be sure it is someone that is clean and that you do NOT know! Be sure it wont bother you to see your man with another woman as well!
    Anonymous

• The most important thing is to make sure that you are both doing it because you both honestly want to do it, not because one person is pushing for it and the other is not. Discuss between the two of you what boundaries you might have that you are ok with and not ok with, and then discuss with your 3rd party before you get down.

Personally I do not think 3 somes are a good idea. It seems from people I have known IRL and everyone who talks about it on here, and from the one time I gave it a shot, that waaaaaay more often they cause problems in relationships then they do any good. But if you are going to go for it, make sure you both want it and make sure you are both clear about your expectations, both for the actual 3some and for what is going to happen after as far as continued contact with your 3rd party.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:25 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yep, we've done it with an extra guy, and with an extra lady, and with an extra couple.
    Anonymous

• Yes I've had them and the only thing I can say is make sure you are both 100% sure because if there is any doubt then it can ruin your relationship.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 2:21 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I had 2 with my ex, one with another woman and one with another man, the 2nd time didn't go so well but just make sure attention is put out equally and I wouldn't do it with a close friend because it tends to ruin friendships. Have fun!
    Anonymous

• Well thank you these are good answers!!!
    MsVanqueOsg

Comment by MsVanqueOsg (original poster) at 2:25 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have not.... an ex boyfriend that I had once was a swinger.
    My advice to you is have explicit rules and follow them. If you are not comfortable with an action it needs to stop and make sure all partners are aware and agree to the rules.

oh, and just think long and hard about this. I've heard that it makes a relationship stronger and I've also seen it tear them apart.
    Good Luck
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:29 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I do agree with ANON in that making sure the other person is "clean" and use protection!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:30 PM on May. 25, 2011

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• Well I'm choosing another women, we talk all the time but it's only been for a month. Plus she and I are going to enjoy each other first then my husband and I don't mind him and her, that kind of things turns me on. I know I'm kind of weird. lol.
    MsVanqueOsg

Comment by MsVanqueOsg (original poster) at 2:35 PM on May. 25, 2011