Suggestions for unique gift for pre-school teacher?

Our pre-school teacher has been fantastic this year and we would like to get her something unusual or unique that also isn't too expensive. She is the "grandmotherly" type and my DD is really going to miss her!
Suggestions?

BaileysMom476

Asked by BaileysMom476 at 2:21 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• I think collage of all the students would be cute, then put it in a frame
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:27 PM on May. 25, 2011

• When I taught my favorite gift was a gift card to the local teacher supply store. Everything for my classroom was purchased with my own money so it really helped.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:30 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Maybe a Michael's gift card?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:01 PM on May. 26, 2011

• if you go to my cafemom profile I have a journal post called perfect gift for teacher. It is a teacher Scentsy warmer. This warmer was a huge hit with my coworkers last year! Let me know if you are interested!!
    cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 5:36 PM on May. 26, 2011

• make her a scrapbook, have each child in her class draw her a picture, gift cards are always nice.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 11:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

• check out my pictures.. you cant go wrong with a unique blanket... especially if its handmade and not alot of people make them like i do... plus every time the teacher has the blanket shell remember all the memories she had with your child
    COZYBLANKIES

Answer by COZYBLANKIES at 12:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2011