What else could it be

Ok I'm now 9 days late my last period was April 16th. I'm always on time I haven't been under any stress. My diet hadn't changed all that has changed is I hadn't had a peroid this month I went to the Dr and done a blood test. It was negative I have been having preganicey signs I just dk what else to do. Is it still to early to tell

kojaksprincezz

Asked by kojaksprincezz at 2:43 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would wait a couple weeks and take a home test.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 2:48 PM on May. 25, 2011

• did u try home test first. See when i was pregnant with my oldest son i took 4 home tests and all 4 came back positve and i went to the dr, they did a vaginal ultrasound and didn't find anything and so they made me do blood test. The blood test was very low and it was because the hormone level was not all there, so i had to do it twice and when i was about 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant with him the blood work and the ultra sound all came back normal.
    SO try the test first
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:52 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yes a few came out positive that's what I don't understand for bout week I have been feeling like I was going to start but nothing yet
    kojaksprincezz

Comment by kojaksprincezz (original poster) at 2:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Its hard to do, but id say wait a little while and retest. HCG levels can take time to build in your system, it differs from women to women. If you have reasons to believe you are preganat, def retest in a few days.
    pinky5674

Answer by pinky5674 at 4:33 PM on May. 25, 2011

• K thank u so much
    kojaksprincezz

Comment by kojaksprincezz (original poster) at 4:37 PM on May. 25, 2011