Edwards faces felony charges for campaign finance fraud

Typical it takes something gossipy like an affair to get them investigated. If the former poster boy for clean cut all-American Dem does it, how many others are and getting a pass?

If anyone would bother to do a real review of EVERYONE'S records, what would they find hiding under everyone else's rocks?

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:47 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Good! He should be facing charges.

Answer by DSamuels at 2:59 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I imagine that all of them could be nailed for the same thing or something similar. Just a guess.

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:02 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I would imagine there is a lot of dipping into the campaign pot by many others. This is one of the issues I have with our current system...there is so much room for fraud and thievery.

I do find it amusing that the all American boy has been knocked down a peg or 2.

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:09 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Government and just about all involved are corrupt and I'm sure have lots of slimy things hiding under their rocks. They should have quarterly reviews or something so money stops being misused and there is some type of accountability.

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:20 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have never liked him. He has always been a self-serving dishonest guy who thinks he can get by on a big "good old boy" grin and an expensive haircut. I hated his voice and his slick attitude. Dishonest from the get -go. I hope they find MORE issues and throw the book at him.

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:08 PM on May. 25, 2011

• That pretty boy smile will make him a fine prison bitch.

Answer by Carpy at 7:44 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I live in NC. I say - it is about time. Finally, the ambulance chaser is an accused criminal. I hope they find enough evidence to convict him. He isn't the pride of our state.

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• good!

Answer by gammie at 12:50 AM on May. 26, 2011