Cats

I have two Spinx cats that I have to find a home for. They are a mother and daughter. I have posted information in them on craigslist with no bites. I am wondering if anyone has ideas where to find good homes for them. I hate to give them to the Animal Shelter.

simplysavvy

Asked by simplysavvy at 3:04 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pets

• petfinder.com
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:04 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You can call your local animal shelter and ask them.They'd probably be happy that someone was willing to keep an animal until a home was found for it.Maybe they will let you post an ad in thier office or something with the cats pictures.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Definitely try petfinders and call your local SPCA they may have numbers for some rescue groups
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:09 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Call your veterinarians office and ask them to post your cats on their bulletin board. Also, you can ask your local animal shelter to post it there as well. Good luck finding a home for them.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 3:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Do you have a local newspaper you could advertise in?? Or maybe you could contact your local animal shelter and see if they will help you find a home. I'd think they would be willing to help you find a place while the cats are still being cared for by you (instead of them having to foot the bill). GL!
    Oh and try to post signs around town!!!
    dragonflylovr19

Answer by dragonflylovr19 at 3:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Do not take them to a regular kill shelter. If they are fullbred ou should be able to find someone to take them. Do not use craigslist. People do horrible things to animals they get toff here.
    Call the humane society nearest you. Thats where we got a couple of our cats. !st poster idea was good also. petfinder.com. You can find many groups in your area and I think they have a section for adoptions for individuals.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:41 PM on May. 26, 2011