When is the best age adult content

My husband and I just got married...we want to have a baby girl I just had my second son back in January (but that was outta a different relationship...) I have a 2year 8month & 2week old son who will be 3 in September...of course I've got that mommy syndrome that I want another baby and of course all my friends and family are getting pregnant & are due soon... i have to keep in mind my second son is only 4months 2weeks & 5days old... so should i wait...we have everything we need & are more than ready for kids & can do it... but is this the right time with a new born already here...?

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 3:18 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly, if the boat ain't rockin' I wouldn't try standing up. If things are going so well for you then I would wait. You never know how adding another child can affect the family dynamic. That is my best advice.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 3:21 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It is up to you if it is the right time. It sounds like it is. But you have to make sure its what you want.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 3:24 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Oh it's what I want I want 3-4 kids I love my babies :) they are my life
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on May. 25, 2011

• If you feel you can handle two children that close in age than go for it. My daughters are 15 months apart, my first child was 6 months old when I got pregnant with my second and I love having them that close in age. Of course there's other moms I know that wish they'd had their kids further apart, sometimes kids that close in age are very close and get along great and sometimes they fight more often than they get along.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 3:28 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Well... The baby wont be a new born anymore when new baby comes home even if you concieve today... he'll be over a year old and probebly a toddler. So the question should really be... are you ready to have a preschooler, a toddler, and a newborn at the same time? If so then go for it. There is no right or wrong time to have more children.

For me I have a 9 year gap between my two boys and if I have anymore I think I'm going to have at least a 4-5 year gap. but thats just me... I want to be able to devote all my time to the baby without having to wear myself thin. If I have two in school I'll have more time for an infant/toddler.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 3:37 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It is recommended to wait AT LEAST 12 months between pregnancies. It takes the woman's body at least that long to get back to normal hormone wise as well as physically.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:39 PM on May. 25, 2011