This is such a bad choice of food but...

I just HAD to try and make my own fried oreos lol. I whipped up a tiny bit of pancake mix and dipped them in that and threw them in the deep fryer for a few minutes. Calories galore, but so worth it. Ugh my mouth is still watering just thinking about it! What's your guilty pleasure and would you ever try my rendition at home?

DJsMommy610

Asked by DJsMommy610 at 3:20 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• wow, i just don't know how that would be? I do like fried ice cream
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:25 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My parents belong to a lodge that makes funnel cakes for a few events a year (one of which was last weekend), and the first night they get together early and dip various things in the batter - snickers, reese's cups, various other candy bars. I made the comment that oreos sounded better than candy bars ;) so hopefully next year we can go along and try that lol!
    Anonymous

• You should def try it!! It's scrumptious!! lol
    DJsMommy610

Comment by DJsMommy610 (original poster) at 3:33 PM on May. 25, 2011

• fried PB & J. i use a thicker version of what I dip french toast in and fry it. OH MY HEAVEN.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 3:38 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I wish I could say I would try that, but i'm like the 0.1% of people on this earth who hate PB&J lol. But i'm sure it's delicious!
    DJsMommy610

Comment by DJsMommy610 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I like to ice oreos together like a log then cover them in icing and freeze it! Taste so good topped with strawberry ice cream!! Yum...i think i'll make some!!!
    Hopeful_Gam

Answer by Hopeful_Gam at 4:02 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Wow. I have never had fried oreo's but will have to try them after your reading your posting.
    My guilty pleasure is spreading peanut butter on the Girl Scout Cookie called Thanks alot. I only do it during the selling season but I over do it each time.
    smightygood

Answer by smightygood at 4:05 PM on May. 25, 2011

• A deep-fried Oreo. My hat is off to you, Madam. That is a crackerjack idea.

I would have to say my guilty pleasure is cheesecake. I have a recipe that is basically various fats and sugars all blended together and baked in a pan, and I could eat it bare-assed naked in Macy's window.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:54 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Ruffles or Lay's potato chips. And don't even get me near a can of potato sticks
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 1:35 AM on May. 26, 2011

• my guilty pleasure is seeing my husband naked with a can of whipped cream!! OH sorry are you referring to food then it would have to be chocolate
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:28 AM on May. 26, 2011