Whats your favorite thing to cook?

Mine is lasagna. I also love to make pepper jack steak strips. I'm so tired of the same things all the time tell me your favorites.

Hopeful_Gam

Asked by Hopeful_Gam at 3:52 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• pastas/italian
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I love making stir fry it's quick and tastes so good.
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 3:56 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I am so in love with angel hair pasta. I love that it does not take long to cook and can go with any main dish I prepare.
    smightygood

Answer by smightygood at 4:00 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Biscuits and Gravy :) I guess its a comfort food.

yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:02 PM on May. 25, 2011

• south western chipotle chicken potato salad!
    prissy2428

Answer by prissy2428 at 4:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• that sounds good...whats the recipe?
    Hopeful_Gam

Comment by Hopeful_Gam (original poster) at 4:44 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm a good cook, and I cook all manner of things, many are plenty complicated and fancy. But hands down, my fave-rave thing to cook is Tater Tot Casserole. It seems like such a questionable dish, until you taste it and it's like "Where have you been all my life?" I didn't even know Tater Tot Casserole existed until my husband made it one evening. And I had the temerity to sneer at him originally, I looked down my adorable nose and said "Wow, ground beef, some chopped onion and celery, cream of celery soup, frozen tater tots and shredded cheese, I was not aware you'd gone insane." Then I tried it. Man, the stuff is like crack.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:48 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Ok so there's this macncheese I invented because I fell in love with buffalo chicken dip and wanted to be able to have it for a meal-lol. You mix about 2 or 3 cooked chicken breasts, a package of cream cheese, half a jar of Ragu cheese sauce, Buffalo chicken hot sauce to taste- depends on how hot you want it, about a forth a cup of blue cheese dressing, and about 1/2- 2 cups of grated cheese. Mix that all together and then mix that with cooked macaroni and put it in a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese and broken tortilla chips and it is super yummy. I just made it up so hope my directions aren't too confusing.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 5:41 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I love creamy chicken and biscuits, its delicious. Let me know if you would like the recipe!
    shsutterfield08

Answer by shsutterfield08 at 5:55 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Chicken lo mein and asian lettuce wraps
    IMaTAPSgirl

Answer by IMaTAPSgirl at 7:35 PM on May. 25, 2011