Do you still keep up with your daily duties just like normal

even when you're in your late trimester?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nope! I don't think anyone in their right mind would expect you to, either!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lol im in my second trimester and dont keep up with my daily duties
    Anonymous

• Heck no!!! lol.

I haven't kept up with dishes, laundry, anything practically since the day I found out I was pregnant. I've always been at least a day or two behind...I get exhausted taking a shower in the morning, so you can imagine how much energy I have for the rest of my duties! haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• HA!! the only thing i do anymore is take care of my other 2 kids my SO has been doing the rest
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I must have been nesting, because I was pretty good about everything and always making my husband help me scrub things. But 3 weeks before my due date the house we were renting had a strange mold out break in the windows and one wall. I couldn't handle the idea of not doing something and waiting for someone to deal with it, so I bleached everything. :) This one I am in my 2nd trimester and am getting better than before I was pregnant. I was pretty lazy about housework with just a toddler, but now I am teaching him how to clean with me. He loves to vacuum and load the dishwasher.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• HAHAH!!! I'm not pregnant and don't have the time to with two rugrats and a lazy husband! I did with our first simply because I could and it was our first apt.
    Anonymous

• I'm currently 27 weeks and it's hard for me to even stand up long enough to shower, or walk up the stairs. There's no way I'd be able to keep up with things like laundry, dishes, or anything like that. I have the BIGGEST pile of clothes on my walk-in closet floor!! I'm so thankful that my husband is amazing and wonderful enough to not work a 24 hour shift every three days (he's a firefighter) but also come home, we'll do the dishes together, take out the trash together, and he'll help me with my laundry. Not only does he help with all of that, but after all of that he'll still give me amazing massages and run my bath water for me because he knows how hard the slightest things are on my body. I'm so thankful I have him :) If not, the house would be a MESS!!! AND I'd have a really bad back ache, haha.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 8:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008