Is anyone else kinda glad Oprah is ending her show?

I think she lost her genuine personality over the last few years and it's made me not like her very much. So it makes it easy for me to see her show ending.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:12 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I'm really not an Oprah fan, so I'm pretty excited her show is ending, haha.
    BananaMuffins

Answer by BananaMuffins at 4:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Me!!!!!
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 4:20 PM on May. 25, 2011

• The only shows of hers I really like were her BEST show at Christmas when she gave the audience a huge stack of gifts. I used to dream/wish/hope I would be invited. It annoyed me that I never was so I'm glad she's off.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• AMEN!! Except now we have to see all the promos for her finale show, the show before the finale, the interviews about the finale, the after the finale show.....just end it already!!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:24 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Then she will hound you with her network OWN. How rich does one have to be? All the gift shows people talk about were all just paid ads, nothing came out of her pockets. I avoid her shows and glad they are over, But she will be back!!!! So happy not to have cable and do not get shows like her's.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 4:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I am glad, I think it's time, anyways she has changed and went with all this "enlightenment" stuff.
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 5:27 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm not.

I wish more shows had a moral compass. I'm tired of all the so-called REALITY shows, that seem to revel in bad behavior. I was not always interested in the subjects Oprah's show featured, but I think it's commendable that she always looks for ways to help people get beyond the problems in their life or in their past, and try to be the best they can be. She's done more to promote reading and self -betterment than any other 'star'. I wish her, and her new network, all the best.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:39 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Good Grief her show could not end soon enough. I find her so boring these days and her daily topics feel repetitive. No offense to Oprah loves i am not hating its just like enough is enough retire and have a good life Oprah!
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 8:14 PM on May. 25, 2011