Oh No... The Rapture has started.

I mean...what else can all these tornado's be? I am getting my prized possesions together. When the Rapture hits me.... I will have my kid, dog, and hubby, and a backpack full of snacks. Not to mention some cash and a bag of ice. Maybe a flashlight too.

What is in your Rapture preparedness/zombie apocolyspe survival kit?

Please note the category before making crazy judgemental comments. Thanks and I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 4:13 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Too late for me. If you have any leftover brains you don't need, or want to get rid of that rotten MIL, just tell me when and where!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:15 PM on May. 25, 2011

• It does make you wonder if we are in our last days with all of the tornado's and floods and stuff going on. I believe we don't have long.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:15 PM on May. 25, 2011

• just live everyday as if it were ur last and good thinkng having things prepared....=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 4:18 PM on May. 25, 2011