First trimester, any tips for increasing energy?

mykidsmom86

Asked by mykidsmom86 at 4:14 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Only if you can give me the answer to why I have no energy and have a 3-1/2 year old lol!~
    while pregnant I slept anytime I needed it-after work, night night..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:15 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Just sleep whenever you can. Go to bed early, stay in bed late, and take naps if you can
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 4:17 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Keep iron levels up, by eating green food or you can take iron supplement. But honestly its just a part of pregnancy, and that energy comes back in the 2nd tir-mester for most, then disappears again toward the end of the third :) Congrats by the way!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:24 PM on May. 25, 2011

• If you work out or just even go for walks. If you get your blood moving and pumping that will increase your adrenaline and in turn increase your energy.... it is completely normal to be tired during your first trimester though. If you go to babycenter.com they have a bunch of stuff on this. Plus you can get weekly up dates on what is happening with you and the baby... I love these!

Congrats and good luck!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 11:51 AM on May. 26, 2011