Hidding money from ur hubby

Ok just for kicks who has found money in your hubbies pockets doing laundry and took it thinking obviously he forgot about it and its urs now?

Kimkh

Asked by Kimkh at 4:44 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I just hide money for emergencies so it doesn't get spent. I don't tell him cuz he'll spend it. He doesn't care, he knows it's necessary.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:49 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I don't hide money from him, but I will squirrel it away if we are going to be doing something that I want extra spending money for. I don't take it from our checking account, though, I keep it from my online business.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:59 PM on May. 25, 2011

• finders keepers. i always find money in the washer or dryer! i tell him to empty his pockets... not my fault if he wants to be lazy :]
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 5:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Me, me, me.... I can make bank sometimes doing the laundry with all the people in my house. finders Keepers i say!!
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Not me. Hubs always empties his pockets out and he would never forget money in them. I have found some change in the washing machine though (probably from the kids clothes) and that is 'finders keepers'.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Not I...

I don't do the laundry.. he finds money when he does laundry.... LOL He has a special jar that he puts it in and he makes a savings deposit with it every 2 months or so...

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:47 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Meh... All of the money in the house it "our" money, so I don't have to take it. Now i will occasionally put money aside for certain things that he doesn't know about. but they are usually for the family.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:48 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Sadly, my poor husband mostly uses the credit card. No cash around here :(
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 4:59 PM on May. 25, 2011

• ditto pipsqueak
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• hell no when i find money i put it in his change bowl!!
    i would feel way to guilty if i took his money
    i used to do his laundry for free, but now i ask for money sooo....call me selfish but i aint a maid!!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:41 PM on May. 25, 2011