True or false... "it only gets better with age" adult content

yep, talking about sex, desire, orgasms, all of that stuff.

since having my last baby last year, i've noticed each month around ovulation i get increasingly more.. um.. horny? LOL

i'm watching Due Date right now and Robert Downy Jr looks particularly appetizing to me right now. i literally pictured what it would be like having sex with him. i know, how irrational hahaha! but i can't help it. i'm like a crazed sex fiend burning with desire.

my poor husband... well, we won't go there. let's just say i just got butterflies thinking about it.

so what's up with this? i'm 24, turning 25 soon btw. i'm wondering if this is my sexual peaking point, or if i get to look forward to this feeling growing stronger for years down the line? does it really get better with age? if so.. ooh goody goody!! ;)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:46 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I can and will only speak for myself

Yes, yes yes YES!!!!!! It has gotten better with age, I'm 48. Sex has gotten WAY better with age. I think that is mostly due to a few factors: my comfort in regards to myself/my body, my comfort with and acceptance of my sexual needs/desires, knowing my body and what it needs/it's stimulus triggers far better at 48 than say 23, etc.. Those types of things have made a HUGE impact in regards to my sex life and my pleasure levels. All of those play a part in orgasm being better as well, and orgasming more frequently.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:51 PM on May. 25, 2011

• We have been together for 14 years, and I would say that it is better, but different. For example, there isn't much about it that is new anymore and it isn't I guess as "exciting", but we definitely know our ways around each other's bodies now. Also, the emotional and physical aspects have gotten better over time. After kids, everything "down there" has felt better to me, and the love and bonding over time has improved. I would expect that to keep improving over even more time.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:51 PM on May. 25, 2011

• lucky you!! i'm 42..and i've experienced waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay decreased libido since around age 34..before i had a child.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:48 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yes its better now! I am 39 and wow!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:50 PM on May. 25, 2011

• 48 here, not bad... but we definately aren't in our 20's anymore... lol we used to be able to do it anywhere, now we pretty much need to be somewhere where he can fall asleep right after LOL
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:52 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I am an odd one with this. I don't want to "be" with anyone, but I fantasize about hot actors, and get turned on enough, that it makes my stomache cramp afterwards. BTW, I am single and 33, so it is not that I am denying a husband or anything.
    Anonymous

• I am 41 and Hubby is 43. Sex has NEVER been so good!!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 5:13 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I don't know...it wasn't too long ago, I wanted some every night. Now I just want to sleep! That could be the 40 hr a week job, and commuting an hour to and from work though. I think if I had a more laid back life, we might be getting busy more.I'm only 28, I hope this isn't a permanent thing.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:14 PM on May. 25, 2011

• False - you'll peak in your 40s and it is downhill from there ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:15 PM on May. 25, 2011

• my best friend of 42 is the horniest broad i know HAHA
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:40 PM on May. 25, 2011