Did you get your stimulus check on time?

I was suppose to get mine by today... Of course its not here.

sweetkrisi

Asked by sweetkrisi at 3:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• We got ours a week late..we filed electronically..hope you get yours soon
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• We got ours a little late. We got our letter on Friday and the check either the next monday or tuesday I think
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 3:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• It wss suposed to be here the 5th we got it on the 8th. IRS Can not control the sloth of the US postal service.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• we got ours on time but it was direct deposit....if it is snail mail I have heard people have had long waits.
    RFW

Answer by RFW at 4:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I work at home so didn't get a stimulus check...but my husband he got his on time...he got his deposited.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• My husband is suppossed to have his mailed today but we haven't recieved a letter or anything about getting it so I don't know. I told him to call the hotline number, but he's slow about these things.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 6:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• No :( We were supposed to get ours on May 9th. It still isn't here! My husband tried calling and was put to an answering message, stating that if you haven't gotten it yet, you should wait until mid July because they are behind. :(
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 8:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• we got ours on time, but it was gone as soon as it was deposited. Darn bills!
    giegie0726

Answer by giegie0726 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yep we got our on time! We knew where the $$ was going before the deposit (it was direct) even was in the account!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 7:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2008