is it werid

to decate a song to ur unborn child mine is your song from the moulin rouge sound tract and i hope u dance is it weird i did that??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No, that's sweet
    Anonymous

• Nope. My Dh dedicated the sone "My little girl" to our baby...We ended up having a boy lol. The doctor thought it was a girl.
    Anonymous

• Like calling a radio station and dedicating it? I don't think that's weird, unless you're constantly calling them. Or are you talking about something else?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• im talking about just the song being theres from u like not calling a raido station just saying that its ur song to them
    Anonymous

• It is sweet. I never did that, but I would sing to him. This one I just chat with all day. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• OHHHH I THINK THAT"S SO NICE - WHY NOT RECORD THEM AND PLAY THE SONGS DURING DELIVERY? AND PLAY THEM TO BABY BEFORE TOO!?!!
    Anonymous