Calling on Moms of Multiples for Advice.....

I have a 3 y/o and 11 mo old twins. My twins are about to outgrow their infant carriers, which leaves me wondering how I'll get my grocery shopping done (I had a system where I could put both infant carriers in the cart and fit the groceries around). Now, I'm not sure what to do.... What did you do, push the stroller and pull the cart behind, or did you have a way to put both babies in the cart safely/securely?

Kimedbs

Asked by Kimedbs at 5:06 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a three year old and a 5 month old and going to the grocery shopping with both is stressful. I put my son at the top of one cart and put my daughter in the other. So i'm pushing one cart and pulling another. I think pushing the stroller and pulling the cart from behind will work. It works for me.
    dre07_dream10

Answer by dre07_dream10 at 7:58 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have sat my children next to each other in the back without too much difficulty. I think a stroller and pulling the cart behind would be fine too, though.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:27 PM on May. 25, 2011

• bump
    miyucamui

Answer by miyucamui at 8:17 PM on May. 25, 2011