Do you get a lot of favors or "special treatment" from your husband

since you're pregnant? I'm wondering when my special treatment will start and the baby is due in a few months lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No, I didn't. I think it should happen, but not a lot of men seem to catch on to that.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 6:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I did with my first pregnancy...but not so much this time around! lol It's like my hubby saw what a trooper I was through the first time, he figures I don't need the help. (Which isn't true - I need it more this time because we have a toddler!) But I've found that if I ask him to do me a favor like give DD a bath, he's usually happy to accommodate. I wish I didn't have to ask, but the fact that he's willing when I ask is good enough I guess. :) haha. Now I just wish I could get him to run to the grocery store at midnight when I have a craving, like he more than willing to do last time! :-D hehe
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My husband has always taken really good care of me, though I don't know that it was stepped up once I became pregnant. Thankfully, it hasn't gone away now that our baby has been born!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Wow men do this!! Mine is a jerk same as any other day pregnant or not!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My hubby did the things that either required me to stand alot or bendover. But he was gone for 5 months in the Army so when He got home I treated him, did all the cleaning and cooking, pretty much served him hand and foot. Im not complaining I love doing these things for him.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008