Drug test...please don't judge

I am a stay at home mom interviewing for a part-time job to help bring in some more money. A few weeks ago I was having constant headaches...I had one for 12 days straight. After going to the doctor, he prescribed me to muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatories. Well I didn't like how the muscle relaxers made me feel...too lazy and out of it. So one night my fiance and I went out on a date night while my mom babysit our son. My fiance asked if I wanted to smoke a little bit of pot to see if it would help my head. So he just blew a little in my mouth. It did help but that was all I had of it.

For this job tomorrow I have to get a drug test. I'm assuming, since they didn't say I was hired yet, that it will be based on the results. Do you think that little bit of pot would show up? If so, will it show that it wasn't very much or would you not be able to tell that? If they question me about it, what should I tell them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• how long ago? More than 3 days? you will be fine as long as it was one Puff! If you smoke pot alot, it will stay in your system for over 30 days,, but 1 puff should be oka!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:14 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I hope reading comprehension is not required for heidi or itsme chosen fields.

Anonymous

• You may have been passed over for the job for many reasons.

if your concern really is to find a job, then I suggest you don't use substances that will show up on a drug test and then prevent you from being hired.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:17 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I don't think it will show up, don't volunteer any info though, better safe than sorry, no judging from me hun! good luck!

Answer by older at 5:14 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Thanks for not judging me ladies!

Older- it was between 2 and 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Just that tiny amount probably wouldn't show up BUT to be safe make sure you drink lots of water and take a multivitamin every day before you test.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 5:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I really doubt that much would show up.

The good news is that if they are shelling out the money to test you, you are more than likely in the door.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:21 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Itsme- I was not passed up for the job, but a drug test and TB test is required for they can for sure say "you're hired."
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:23 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Hun, you should be fine, never offer info tho!! ;)
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 6:18 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You should be fine but LOTS of water will help
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:27 PM on May. 25, 2011