I want to have sex sooo bad, what do I do?

I have been single for more than 6 months and haven't been looking, actually turning down guys. I needed sometime to myself and little ones, working my ass off to get back on my feet, and kinda afraid to date again after a couple of bad endings. I don't believe in casual sex or friends for benefits and I'm tired of playing by self but still feeling too selfish want to date right now. Ugh, I guess this not a question after all ,sorry, but any input is welcomed, thank you!

BTW: I exercise, yoga etc. I guess, I'm sexually frustrated but more importantly I really want to meet a good man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• You can't rush meeting a good guy since they are so few and far between. And not every good guy will be a match for you just because they're decent. As for having a roll in the hay, since you don't want a bed buddy and you're tired of entertaining yourself, maybe it's time to buy a new toy? At least it will feel different.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 5:19 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I really am trying to slow things down. But like you said its hard to find a good man even though there are a lot of great ones out there, I am very picky nowadays because I want some one for me. I work so much, have my kids to deal with so by the end of the day I have little time for myself to relax let alone go out and date.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:32 PM on May. 25, 2011