Is it bad that i feel resentment towards my best friend

I was in the hospital for 6 days (all of last week) I had an emotional breakdown because of all that was going on....I was in the hospital, my x didnt want to help out with the kids, im pregnant and they sent my daughter home from school with lice, and to top it off im in a hospital bed!!!!!!!! I called my best friend to vent and she listened and said she would stop by to visit and never did. She knew what was going on I facebooked it and i know she was on there. I have been there through thick and thin???? why wasnt she there for me? is it wrong for me to resent her?

selaranda

Asked by selaranda at 5:16 PM on May. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• No, talk to her and tell her what you told us and if she cares she will apologize if not you have your answer either way its better to know. (((HUGS)))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm sure she had a good reason dear. Just tell her how you felt without getting angry. Things come up, you know that silly. Chin up!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:24 PM on May. 25, 2011