Sunscreen/sunblock

What kind of sunscreen/sunblock (name brand) is best for an 8 month old? Going to Florida in July?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• coppertone's water babies. remember to bring little brimmed hats and sunglasses to keep the sun out of their eyes. they have sunglasses that are elastic around the back so they will stay on, my girls are older now but i think i used to get them from target. my daughter has super sensitive eyes and would keep her eyes closed outside if the sun was too bright.

p.s. i took my daughter to miami when she was a couple of weeks old and she LOVED to sit right at the edge of the sand where the water would just hit her legs... have fun!
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 5:25 PM on May. 25, 2011

• i really love blue lizard products. we have practacally live on the beach in the summer and my son is a surfer. when he was younger ( he is 18 ) the knowledge was really geared to the spf. but now it is spf and watch the chemicals they put in the sunblock. my son was seeing lots of surf friends using it and that is how we discovered it .
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 5:33 PM on May. 25, 2011

• sorry for my spelling i am multi tasking ( like most moms do ) but wanted to share this link with you.

http://www.aad.org/media-resources/stats-and-facts/prevention-and-care/sunscreens

shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 5:44 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Copperstone
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:22 PM on May. 25, 2011