I just need some advice :(

I feel like I can't deal with this anymore. I'm a single mom and I don't think I can handle my kids anymore. I love my kids, but I feel upset all the time. My heart hurts all the time, a part of me actually resents getting pregnant because it changed a lot of things. I was too young to get pregnant and it is my fault, but I just need to vent. I don't know, maybe my kids would be better off with someone else other than me :(

go ahead and bash...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take a breather and see if you can get some help. Contact local churches for any teen girls who might be willing to baby sit for cheap. See if you can find a play group for weekends. Put your children to bed early and stay up for some quiet time. Have a "quiet contest" with your children. Whoever talks first loses and have a special prize for the winner. Do you have a gym in your area that has free day care while you are working out? Take advantage of that. Exercise without your children for an hour. You CAN do this! ((hugs))
    Dabberdoo

Answer by Dabberdoo at 5:39 PM on May. 25, 2011

• hugs  Hope things get better! You can do it

PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 5:45 PM on May. 25, 2011

• This is just a bad day sweetie. Do not blame your children, they didn't choose to be born. I had my first at 16, my second at 18. It's very hard. I was a single mom too even though I didn't want to be. I think you need to address the other issues in your life. Are you hanging out with people who don't have kids, therefore making you feel trapped and suffocated because you DO have kids? Try being around people who live family friendly lives. Get help when you need it. Parenting is hard but you must not quit. God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 5:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Well are you married? Do you have any help? I think you need some treatment for depression sweetie! I think your just in a funk and hopefully you can get out of it./
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:48 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I don't have any friends that I talk to much anymore. I'm not blaming my kids, I'm blaming myself, like I said I love my kids and It's not their fault that they have a loser for a mom. I'm not married and their dad isn't in the picture. I'm living on my own and my mom triess to help as much as possible but she works all the time so it's not very often that I see her or anyone else in my family.
    Some days I don't feel like this, somedays I feel like everything in the world is great.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:52 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Awww!!! I'm only 22 years old and I have two kids (3 yr old & 5 mo old) WOW right? I have been in your situation. My three year old has been going through alot since he was born. He has real severe enzecma, allegeries (peanuts, eggs, & pollen), asthma and to top it off he has autism. Can you imagine being 19 and discovering that your child has all these things. Yes of course I get stressed out. A great way to relieve all this stress will be to have sometime to yourself. Since my son is out of school, he takes a nap between 12:00 pm and 1:00pm everyday; my daughter does also. While they are sleeping i'm cleaning, dancing, browsing the internet and doing schoolwork. This works for me. I think you should find something that works for you. You can also talk to a theraptist that can help. Also don't forget you have all of us on "CafeMom" that you can also talk to. I hope everything goes well..:)
    dre07_dream10

Answer by dre07_dream10 at 7:53 PM on May. 25, 2011

• dont let anything get you down. i know it is hard and frustrating at times and you think why doesnt he have to lose out on anything (their dad) and it is because you are a good mother and he is nothing. you will always be there for your kids and you can find new friends that have kids so you can have someone to talk to and so will your kids. everything will be okay. and no your kids will not be happy with anyone else other than their mother. and even if you think it is the best thing for them it is not. in the long run they need their mom more than anyone in the world and if you gave them up they would think it was something they did. so just love yourself and your children and things will work out for you :) keep your head up
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 7:59 PM on May. 25, 2011

• i am not going 2 bash u,iam the mother of 3boys and 3 girls. i was a single parent at one time. take a time out and send the kids 2 the kids outside or 2 there room. findout if u have a center there that has mom nite out. dont give up i didnt and it was real hard on me. they need there mommy! i was 17 when i got pregnant with my first child, i had her amonth after my 18 b-day.
    6bunnies

Answer by 6bunnies at 9:12 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Just try and keep your head up momma
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:23 PM on May. 25, 2011