Clueless on what to make for dinner

We have chicken and I have no idea what to do with it any ideas? I know that there's no way for you to know what else we have but I just need some ideas, so really any ideas that you've got are welcome.

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 5:35 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• stuffed chicken breast, chicken alfredo, breaded baked chicken, chicken parmesan, bbq baked chicken, garlic baked chicken, chicken fajjitas or enchiladas, chicken and rice with cream of mushroom, chicken and dumplings, chicken pot pie..girl i keep going i love me some chicken,lol
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 5:38 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Tonight I'm making pan fried chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans. I guess I should get started, huh? LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:38 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I would make cheddar garlic chicken its delicious. Just mix some garlic, cheddar, parm. cheese and bread crumbs and then roll the chicken in the mix and bake for about 25 to 30 min. at 350.
    shsutterfield08

Answer by shsutterfield08 at 5:41 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Chicken breasts,drumsticks and thighs. They are all in the freezer.
    lizziebreath

Comment by lizziebreath (original poster) at 5:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Well get the defrost button on the micorwave ready,, lol! I think shsutter field has the best idea!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:44 PM on May. 25, 2011

• well if you got a nice day like i did today... fire up the grill. chicken and some veggies right on the grill. yummy and easy clean up. core some apples soak a few minutes in water ( splash of lemon juice ) take out.. sprinkle some Cinnamon and sugar in the center, wrap in some foil and throw on top rack of grill. viola dinner and dessert :)
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 5:48 PM on May. 25, 2011

• McCormicks has this seasoning and a bag all in one. let the chicken sit in tepid water to defrost for a bit, then throw the chicken in the bag with the seasoning and toss it in the oven. Chicken will be moist and delish!!! make up some rice and gravy and corn and your good to go.:)
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 5:49 PM on May. 25, 2011

• butter chicken
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Famous-Butter-Chicken/Detail.aspx

or soak in red hot for a couple hours, then grill and cover with BBQ sauce
    Anonymous

• baked chicken with steamed asparagus; grilled chicken; stuffed chicken breast, chicken Alfredo, chicken Parmesan, BBQ baked chicken, garlic baked chicken, chicken fajitas or enchiladas, chicken and rice with cream of mushroom, chicken and dumplings, chicken pot pie; cheddar garlic chicken
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:21 AM on May. 26, 2011