LOL i love this but its kinda starting to hurt

my son has been kicking and kicking all day except for maybe an hour while i was eating, i woke up at 8 to him kicking me...i text his daddy(my boyfriend) and tell him im awake and Vincent says good morning lol, sit on the couch and watch tv to wake myself up more...non stop kicking, get up get cereal and he stops while i eat as soon as im done i get a foot in the rib as hard as he can kick and its been non stop...i ate lunch at 12:30 he stops while i eat and i sit there for a few minutes and oop there's a little foot kicking my ribs again lol and now he hasn't stopped at all since then, i love it,it makes me happy that he's moving and i dont have to be paranoid if he's ok or not BUT my ribs are bruised and it feels like he's crawling out which isnt a fun sensation >.<

im 29 weeks and 2 days and kinda wishing he was here already lol

did anyone else have super active babies when they were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I remember being kicked once and nearly peed all over the couch!! Another time while sitting in the dr office, it seemed dd was bouncing around to the beat of the music. So much so, others in the waiting room could see. I think feeling them move is the best part of pregnancy!!! :))
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 6:10 PM on May. 25, 2011

• yeah its my favorite part to :) also hearing his heart beat when we go into the doctors office, his daddy almost cried the first time he heard the heart beat :D
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:12 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Yeah, we probably cried every time with both pregnancies!! It is just so AMAZING!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 6:13 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My DD kept her BUTT him my ribs for 3 weeks, couldn't breath!!!!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:27 PM on May. 25, 2011

• lol yeah Vincents butt is always up there to
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:30 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I liked to push back when he would be a little too active. My dr said its perfectly fine, just not too hard. Put light pressure on him and see what he does...
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 11:45 AM on May. 26, 2011

• lol i do i poke him back and he just moves to the other side and kicks over there XD
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 AM on May. 26, 2011