I am having white/clear discharge and my period hasnt come yet, could I be pregnant???

My period was suppose to start today and it hasnt. I am still discharging white/ clear. I did the finger test to see if I am starting today and Its still nothing. I been discharging a week now. I have regular periods that come on time. I am having cramps. I feel nauseous and I am really tired. Maybe my period is late??? I dont know.

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 6:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Who Knows? You could be pregant. The best thing to do is test if you really want to know for sure. You may be having early symptoms of pregnancy but your mind could be playing tricks on you also. Mine has before. Good luck!
    April_418

Answer by April_418 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I would definitely test to find out and if neg and still no af, then wait a week and test again. BTW...what is the finger test for af, I am not familiar with that one.
    Anonymous